Mark your calendar!
- Hair of the Dog 5k Race / Pre-Registration - Race packets for the Hair of the Dog 5k can be picked up at the Winery on Friday, May 15 (2 pm - 6 pm) and Saturday, May 16 (11 am - 6 pm) . We're featuring live music by Acoustic Road on Saturday, May 16 from 12 pm - 4 pm; so avoid the race day lines and stop out for some great music and Working Dog wine!
- Hair of the Dog 5k Race - Sunday, May 17, 10am race start time This is the 8th annual Hair of the Dog 5k race, with race proceeds benefitting local animal rescue. You can register online through the race website (new this year - register your dog as part of your online registration!).
- Chesterfest Wine Festival - Sunday, May 17, starts at 11am (right after the race, $10 admission / free for registered runners). Come on out for our biggest event of the year! It's a fun day of live music by Vic Della Pello, great food, beer, and Working Dog wine!
- BBQ & Wine: Saturday, May 23: Pennington Station (1 - 5pm), plus the Jersey Devil BBQ food truck. $5 admission includes 5 samples.
- Live Music: Sunday, May 24: Strange Brew Crew (1 - 5pm)
Coming Soon . . . .
- Fine Wine Showcase at Princeton: Saturday, June 6, 4 pm - 7pm at the Princeton Airport..
Join the Winemaker's Co-op for a fine wine event at the Princeton Airport. You'll enjoy live jazz music, meet winemakers and winery owners, and learn via an educational seminar by NJ wine expert Gary Pavlis. A collection of NJ's premium wineries selected their top 6 wines to showcase and sample for guests at this exclusive event. It's a stellar line-up of exceptional quality. Ticket quantity for this exclusive is limited to 400, so reserve yours today! 50 VIP tickets allow you to enter the event an hour early. Order Tickets
- Live Music: Saturday, June 20: Roger Gardella(1 -5pm)
- Live Music: Saturday, July 18: Williamsboy (1 - 5pm)
- Live Music: Sunday, July 19: Gregg Parker (1 - 5pm)
- Live Music: Saturday, August 15: Deb and Mike (1 -5pm)