Mark your calendar!
- Mother's Day Wine Trail - May 9, noon - 5:00 pm: Williamsboy (1 - 5 pm), plus the Pompier food truck! $5 admission includes 5 samples.
- Mother's Day Wine Trail - May 10, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm: Vic Della Pello (1 - 5 pm), continental breakfast (11 am - 2pm / $10 admission), Oink & Moo food truck (noon - 5pm). Admission $5 after 2pm, includes 5 samples.
- Hair of the Dog 5k Race / Pre-Registration - Race packets for the Hair of the Dog 5k can be picked up at the Winery on Friday, May 15 (2 pm - 6 pm) and Saturday, May 16 (11 am - 6 pm) . We're featuring live music by Acoustic Road on Saturday, May 16 from 12 pm - 4 pm; so avoid the race day lines and stop out for some great music and Working Dog wine!
- Hair of the Dog 5k Race - Sunday, May 17, 10am race start time This is the 8th annual Hair of the Dog 5k race, with race proceeds benefitting local animal rescue. You can register online through the race website (new this year - register your dog as part of your online registration!).
- Chesterfest Wine Festival - Sunday, May 17, starts at 11am (right after the race, $10 admission / free for registered runners). Come on out for our biggest event of the year! It's a fun day of live music by Vic Della Pello, great food, beer, and Working Dog wine!
- BBQ & Wine: Saturday, May 23: Pennington Station (1 - 5pm), plus the Jersey Devil BBQ food truck. $5 admission includes 5 samples.
- Live Music: Sunday, May 24: Strange Brew Crew (1 - 5pm)
Coming Soon . . . .
- Live Music: Saturday, June 21: Roger Gardella(1 -5pm)
- Live Music: Saturday, July 18: Williamsboy (1 - 5pm)
- Live Music: Sunday, July 19: Gregg Parker (1 - 5pm)
- Live Music: Saturday, August 15: Deb and Mike (1 -5pm)